1212 Lambeth Road (Falgarwood & Eighth Line)
- Tax: $4,993 (2018)
- Style:Detached (2-Storey)
- Size: 1,974 Sq Ft
- Basement:Finished (Full)
- Garage:Attached (2 Spaces)
- Age:41-50 Years Old
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Window Covers, Laundry Room
- ExteriorBrick, Brick Front, Metal/Side
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- CoolingCentral Air
- HeatingGas Forced Air Open
- Sewer/Water SystemsPublic
- AmenitiesBBQs Allowed, Outdoor Pool
- Lot FeaturesLevel, Place of Worship, Public Transit, School, Swimming Pool, Treed
- Extra FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Public Transportation, Public Transit, School, Treed, Swimming Pool
Open House Sunday 3rd March 2-4
A location and idyllic setting like this does not come along often!!! No wonder this beautiful home has been loved by the current owner for thirty years!!!
Nestled on a wide pie lot, with beautiful ravine views and an inground pool and hot tub, this private oasis will not disappoint!!!
Featuring an updated eat-in kitchen with maple cabinetry and granite counters, a formal dining room with huge window overlooking gardens, a spacious living room, cozy family room with woodburning fireplace, and four spacious bedrooms including a master retreat with three piece ensuite are sure to please.
Pool has always been open and closed professionally. Liner and Rubberock Deck (2017) Heater/pump (2016)
Absolute move in condition, freshly painted in a neutral palette, on a sought after prime family friendly Falgarwood street, close to schools, shopping, highway access and every other imaginable amenity, this is an opportunity not to be missed!!!!
Also Included: Stainless steel fridge, stove, built-in dishwasher, washer, dryer, electric light fixtures, window coverings, pool equipment, hot tub, electric fireplace in lower level recreation room.